Friday, October 19, 2007

G-I-R-L

She's Beautiful!
Beautiful Reese Michelle was born Sunday, October 14th at 10:13 pm. She weighed 7 lbs exactly and measured 19 inches long. She's beautiful and wonderful! Her parents, Keely and Tim were so wonderful to us and treated us so well. They welcomed us into their lives for a little while and I hope we get to see them soon.
While You Were Waiting
While brave Keely and Tim were in the hospital, we did the best we could to keep Henners busy and occupied. Here are some pics that Henry took over the weekend.

2 comments:

Kendy said...

Ummm...oh my gosh! Was that expected??? I thought it was going to be a boy? Congratulations. What a doll!

Kendy Ferguson

Sandi Lampshire said...

WOW! I thought you said a boy! I am so glad you get to have a daughter and a son! Tell Jeremy to get for some serious heart melting - they don't call them Daddy's girl for nothing!

Congrats!!